IELTS evaluates the reading, writing, listening and speaking skills, of a candidate and assesses his or her ability to communicate for work or study in an English-speaking country. Our main objective at Hurray is to facilitate our students to achieve best scores in IELTS examination. In line with this, our experienced and certified trainers cater to the students’ requirements by providing the best quality IELTS training. The curriculum and process followed at Hurray is specially designed by the training head who has around 25 years of teaching and training experience in India and abroad.
- Hurray’s training program includes explanations, practice sessions, assisted reviews and mock tests in all the modules
- Best faculty and resources who apart from imparting best training helps each student with efficient time management, problem solving and strategy sessions to give our students the best training
- Hands-on classroom sessions that help improvise your writing and speaking skills
- Customized study material to suit the needs of students
- Proven success rate and state-of-the-art infrastructure
- We provide ample listening ,reading and writing practice from previous IELTS tests. We ensure rigorous practice to achieve high scores .We provide feedback to the students on their errors and share strategies to improve their scores.
- Individual attention is given to each and every student in accordance to their problem areas in different modules.
- We are partners with IDP and British Council and help the students with IELTS bookings
Hurray’s Training Process
Regular: Monday to Friday
Crash: 2 weeks
Online:Morning and Evening
Morning : 08.00 am to 10.00 am
09.00 am to 11.30 am
Noon: 12.30 pm to 04.00 pm
Evening : 04.30 pm to 06.30 pm
06.30 pm to 09.00 pm
Weekend Batch 1 : Saturday 9.30am to 1.30 pm
Weekend Batch 2 : Saturday 2.30 pm to 6.0 pm
Sunday 9.0 am to 2 pm