Cracking the IELTS exam, as affirmed by a lot of IELTS takers, comes with learning the most effective strategies towards approaching it. A candidate opting for HURRAY’s online IELTS can avail themselves of these tips and techniques during online interactions with their mentors. What’s more, candidates are also given periodic feedback on the areas that could need focused preparation.
The Core Features of HURRAY’s Online IELTS Training Course
Tips and techniques, and feedback
candidate can connect to a HURRAY mentor over Skype or any other online platform from the comfort of his/her home, or from any space with a strong Internet connection. The classes are of 30-45 minutes duration.
Four slots to choose from
A candidate can choose from any of the slots, based on their convenience: early morning, afternoon, midday, and late evenings.
( Approximately 50 Minutes )
( Approximately 20 Minutes).
• Resources and guidance on vocabulary building
• Becoming familiar with typical IELTS topics and question types
• Practice tests on improving your fluency
• Mock speaking tests with an IELTS trainer
• Familiarisation with the listening test formats and question-types
• Developing IELTS exam techniques
• Resources and mentoring on vocabulary building
• Practice tests
• Tips and guidance on building occasion-appropriate language in writing letters (General training module)
• Developing language and strategies in anlaysing graphs (Academic module)
• An in-house step-by-step program designed to develop your IELTS writing skills
• Becoming familiar with tips and techniques in essay writing
• One-on-one-feedback on written work
• Mentor guidance and suggestions on improving one’s IELTS writing skills based on assignments
• Brushing up on one’s general reading skills
• Tips and techniques towards answering IELTS reading test questions
• Practice sessions on effective reading techniques
• Strategies to expand lexical resource—a key component in reading
• Essential tips on grammar and punctuations