HURRAY’s Online PTE Training is aimed at reaching out to PTE aspirants who could be looking for mentoring support in all the four modules of Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking. These courses are specially beneficial for candidates who could be a full-time or part-time professional, and have Internet facility in the space they are accessing the training from.
Who will benefit from this course
• Anyone planning to take the PTE (Academic)
• Anyone planning to immigrate to countries where PTE score is a requirement
• Anyone planning to undergo overseas education in an English-speaking country
• Anyone planning to improve their PTE scores
The core features of HURRAY’s online PTE training course
A candidate can connect to a HURRAY mentor over Skype or any other online platform from the comfort of their home, or from any space with a strong Internet connection. The classes are of 30-45 minutes duration.
Four slots to choose from
A candidate can opt for any of the sessions, based on his/her convenience: early morning, afternoon, midday, late evenings.
Tips and techniques, and feedback
Cracking the PTE exam, as affirmed by a lot of PTE takers, comes with learning the most effective strategies towards approaching it. Candidates opting for HURRAY’s online PTE course can avail themselves of these tips and techniques during online interactions with their mentors. Candidates will also given periodic feedback on the areas that could need focused preparation.
A brief overview of the course
• Familiarisation with the listening test formats and question-types
• Developing PTE exam techniques
• Resources and mentoring on vocabulary building
• Practice tests
• Brushing up on your general reading skills
• Tips and techniques towards answering PTE reading test questions
• Practice sessions on reading techniques
• PTE reading tests
• Strategies to expand lexical resource—a key component in reading
• Essential tips on grammar and punctuations
• Developing language and strategies in analysing graphs (Academic module)
• Tips and guidance on building occasion-appropriate language in writing letters (General training module)
• An in-house step-by-step program designed to develop your PTE writing skills
• Becoming familiar with tips and techniques in essay writing
• One-on-one-feedback on written work
• Mentor guidance and suggestions on improving your PTE writing skills based on assignments
• Resources and guidance on vocabulary building
• Becoming familiar with typical PTE topics and question types
• Practice tests on improving your fluency
• Mock PTE speaking tests with a PTE examiner