Pearson Test Of English or PTE evaluates the reading, writing, listening and speaking skills, of a candidate and assesses his or her ability to communicate for work or study in an English-speaking country. Our main objective at Hurray is to facilitate our students to achieve best scores in PTE examination. In line with this, our experienced and certified trainers cater to the students’ requirements by providing the best quality PTE training. The curriculum and process followed at Hurray are specially designed by the training head who has around 25 years of teaching and training experience in India and abroad. If you give us a chance then you will proudly say that “HURRAY! is the best PTE training near me”.
- Hurray’s training program includes explanations, practice sessions, assisted reviews, practice and mock tests in all the modules.
- Best faculty and resources who apart from imparting best training helps each student with efficient time management, problem-solving and strategy sessions to give our students the best training.
- Hands-on classroom sessions that help improvise your writing and speaking skills.
- Customized study material to suit the needs of students.
- Proven success rate and state-of-the-art infrastructure, making it one of the best PTE classes in bangalore.
- We provide ample listening, reading and writing practice from previous PTE tests. We ensure rigorous practice to achieve high scores. We provide feedback to the students on their errors and share strategies to improve their scores. The Mock tests are similar to the ones a student is going to face in the actual examination.
- Individual attention is given to each and every student in accordance with their problem areas in different modules.
- We have the best PTE online training with enormous content.
- We are partners of Pearson and you may buy the vouchers from us at a discounted rate.
Hurray’s Training Process
Regular: Monday to Friday
Crash: 2 weeks
Online: Morning and Evening
Morning: 08.00 am to 10.00 am
09.00 am to 11.30 am
Noon: 12.30 pm to 04.00 pm
Evening: 04.30 pm to 06.30 pm
06.30 pm to 09.00 pm
Weekend Batch 1: Saturday 9.30am to 1.30 pm
Weekend Batch 2: Saturday 2.30 pm to 6.00 pm
Sunday 9.00 am to 2.00 pm
The PTE Academic assesses the real life English skills you will need at your university and living abroad. Not only does PTE assess speaking, listening, reading and writing, but also reflects real life settings, as well as testing academic skills.
PTE Academic is the world’s leading computer-based test of English for study abroad and immigration. If one is planning to apply to universities or for a UK or Australian visa and need proof of English proficiency, one can use the PTE Academic score. PTE Academic assesses listening, reading, speaking and writing in a single three-hour online test session.
Format of PTE
|PART 1: SPEAKING &WRITING||
||77 – 93 minutes|
|PART 2: READING||
||32 – 41 minutes|
|BREAK||A ten minute break is optional.||10 minutes|
|PART 3: LISTENING||
||45 – 57 minutes|
The PTE Test is scored against the Global Scale of English, giving you an accurate snapshot of the performance of the test-taker on a scale of 10 – 90. Detailed score reports show the overall test-taker performance as well as their ability on sub-skills and enabling skills.
All items in PTE Academic are machine-scored. Scores for some item types are based on correctness alone, while others are based on correctness, formal aspects and the quality of the response.
Formal aspects refer to the form of the response: for example, whether it is over or under the word limit for a particular item type. The quality of the response is represented in the enabling skills. For example, in the item type Re-tell lecture, the response is scored on skills such as oral fluency and pronunciation.
Scores for item types assessing speaking and writing skills are generated by automated scoring systems. There are two types of scoring: Correct or Incorrect.
Some item types are scored as either correct or incorrect. If a response is correct, a score of 1 is given, but if it is incorrect, no score points are awarded.
Other item types are scored as correct, partially correct or incorrect. If responses to these items are correct, the maximum score points available for each item type will be received, but if they are partly correct, some score points will be given, but less than the maximum available for the item type. If responses are incorrect, no score points will be received.
The tables that follow give an overview of how the 20 item types in the three parts of PTE Academic are scored. They also show timings, the number of items in any given test, the communicative skills, enabling skills and other elements scored.
The minimum and maximum time indicated for the sections of each part of the test do not add up to the total time stated. This is because different versions of the test are balanced for total length. No candidate will get the maximum or minimum times indicated.